Case Management Assessment & Referral
Assessment Services with the expertise you deserve
You will get excellence
You will experience passion and receive outstanding service
AJ Case Managers are skilled and experienced clinicians and they have received bespoke training to enable them to support our clients through the litigation process. As a Case Manager our clients will often ask us to make sense of interim payments, the many expert appointments they attend and help them understand why it seems to take so long.
After the meet and greet, the AJ Case Manager will carry out a therapeutic assessment and provide a report to establish your client’s difficulties, needs and short to long term goals.
We will work with your client and their family to implement our recommendations.
We are able to work with clients with complex needs including challenging behaviour and complex rehabilitation needs. AJ Case Managers are able to utilise skills within the team to provide a multi-disciplinary approach for our clients.
What can you expect from AJ Case Management
· A skilled and knowledgeable Case Manager
· A professional, friendly and approachable team
· A comprehensive assessment and report to identify needs and goals
· A support and risk plan bespoke to the client
· A regular formal and informal updates
Our services include
· Therapeutic case management
· Immediate Needs Assessment
· Specialist moving and handling risk assessments
· Specialist training for our support team, clients, families and professionals